> DFSN BHOJPUR
Highlights of Food Security Sitauation of Bhojpur ( June 16,- November 15,2015)
- District is minimally food insecure in all cluster (ABC) due to previous wheat, rainy paddy, stocks and recently harvested maize, rainy potapo, sufficient marcte stocks, sufficient HH stocks, NFC stocks for more than four months.
- Employment oppertunities in agriculture works and road constructions works.
- Local people get regular income from sell of cash crops/NTFPs ( fruits- banana, mango, litchi, vegetables, tomato, chili, honey etc)
- Income from livestock Rs. 462.24 million with livestock productions ( 4658 mt milk and milk products 829.34 mt meat, 1356000 pieces eggs increase in 2% compare to last year the same time.
- Market price hiked by 23% (Hattie brand rece Rs 33-43/kg) compare to last year.
- Rs 600 million regular income from remittance in increasing 10-15% compare to last year.
- People are adopting normal/traditional livelihood strategies like use of labour wage, remittance, pension, sale of agricultural and livestock products.
- There is normal sesonal migration an acute malnutrition rate, diseases and peacefull society.